Sunday, February 20, 2011

Prayer Lists

Borrowed another idea from a homeschooling mom that I found online...

We started with the letter Vv...and we started our prayer lists.

Baby Girl didn't quite get the idea of praying for people we know that begin with a V...but we made a prayer list, put it on our wall and talked about Victory, and finding victory with Jesus..so I felt good...and even after dealing with the water company, and the phone company, and the bank (all about added fees) I felt really calm after our prayer moment and bible time...

I like to do this from time to time, but I now feel and see first hand what I really need to strive for every day...it takes 5 min and its soooooooooooooo good for the soul (and sanity)!

What you done to keep you centered and calm lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment