Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog Confessions

ok, so I get an idea for a post...

I write it down...somewhere...never to be seen again.

I turn on the computer from time to  time and just add title after title as I brainstorm....

then during a quiet moment...I go back and fill in the rest...edit some...then get this...I publish a post...wow....did you like that look into my secret world???

It's also a time saver tip...I don't just sit and think up great interesting posts then blog away....I have kids, I have a husband, I have a household to run, I have jobs to get to, well, I have things I have to do...like feed the cat. Did I feed the cat today?

What are your secret time savers....you know the things that look all perfect to the outside world, but really you have a secret tip that you do so people think its perfect....

No comments:

Post a Comment