Monday, February 21, 2011

More Snow???!!!!

NOTE *** I wrote this at the beginning of February, just haven't gotten around to posting it.

Are you kidding me! More snow in our forcast?!??!?! I live in an area that literally shuts down when there is snow and/or ice...see the 1st blog entry...

Last week, dear Hubby called and said get the girls and get home...the ice is getting bad and they are closing bridges, etc. I looked outside and well, no ice yet. So I finished what I was doing, then left to go get the girls. The ice had started, and there are lots of hills between where I was and where I needed to get to in order to get the girls. It took me almost an hour...it should have not taken more than 30-40 mins.

I get the girls and turn north to head to our house. Hubby calls again and says, no way no how...go back to your mom's. The bridge before our house was impassable. Are you kidding me???

Needless to say we stayed at Mimi's house...

I can't afford any more snow. When we are stuck at home (or Mimi's as the case may be), and roads are closed I can't get to work, if I don't teach a dance class I don't get paid, if Daddy cannot get off our hill and he doesn't fight crime, he doesn't get paid. Well, the defeicit that this is creating in our budget is getting to the point of OUT OF CONTROL....

I dislike snow for so many reasons, and I really can't wait for Spring to hurry up and get here...

Snow? Love it, like it? what's the call?

No comments:

Post a Comment