Today I had 5 transactions....in 8 minates at the register...so not too bad....and I let someone behind me go ahead (this keeps other cutomers and the cashier happy...good gaming ettiquette).
- Transaction #1 - saved $1.35, OOP (out of pocket) - $5.77
- Transaction #2 - saved $6.15, OOP - $1.06
- Transaction #3 - saved $22.57, OOP - $25.13
- Transaction #4 - saved $21.37, OOP - $8.93
- Transaction #5 - saved $10.05, OOP - $0.89
I did scan for coupons at the CVS coupon machine...none would have helped me on this trip so I am putting them into the coupon envelope for possible use later.
I have found that, my hubby goes through about 5 2 liters in a week, we use 9 rolls of the good toliet paper in about 25 days...which will make planning easier for future trips...I want to save money remember!?