We plan to make Peanutty Banana Bread for Mr. Paul, wrap a pretty present of popcorn for Mrs. Paula...
Other Pp activities we will try to get to
- Lacing letter Pp (as long as I get to the Dollar Tree to get the letters I want)
- Push Pin letter Pp (Baby Girl seems to like filling the letters with construction paper better)
- Make a Puzzle out of one of Baby Girl's drawings
- Trace Patterns
- Read If You Give a Pig A pancake
- Make Pencil Pals
- Talk about Patient and Peace
- Work on Pattern using a Muffin Pan
- Hidden P color sheet
- Make Pretty Place mats
- Make a paper orchard
- Make Puppets
- Make a Pillow "pet"
- make a Picture Frame
I do a lot of the "worksheet" stuff myself...I find printables on line and then copy them by hand....I don't have a printer at home and its just a bunch cheaper than going to my parents house to print.
I'll let you know what we get to and how it turned out!!!