Monday, March 7, 2011

Playtime at Our House

For all the folks who think I have been bragging about all the great and wonderful things going on over at our house...here's a quick peak at more of the reality of our house. Don't do it, but if you look closely at all our pictures I have laundry piling up (clean or dirty...take your pick), clutter to put away, toys to be stepped over or on...and notice the girls are almost always in PJs...we may eat good and strive to spend zero money(though we are far from this goal...budgets are a constant battle), and I put a big focus on educational toys...I am just a normal person, who is a mom. I hate cleaning, getting up early (though my kids do), and at the end of the day I have more left on the "To Do" list than crossed off.
 An empty laundry basket became a fun toy for a long time.

Playing with Gator's clock.

Teaching Gator how to take care of the baby.

Gator's favorite thing to do, empty things.

Baby Girl loves to color, but we have to do that up high, out of Gator's reach.

So, there you have a glimpse into the daily happenings around here! Next time Baby Girl stomps off because I said no or Gator screams because she can and is refusing to sleep...I will try to remember to grab the camera...those moments happen here too!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment